Business Relationship Executive
REDVision Technologies is India’s No.1 Fin-Tech brand fulfilling all needs of Mutual Fund Distributors through digital wealth management solutions. We build solutions that allow MF distributors and advisors in managing the portfolio and assets of the clients through the software. Our product line includes multiple advanced features like White Labeling, Online ATM, Video KYC, Portfolio Rebalancing, Financial Calculators, and many more that ease the business processes. Our products empower the business of the financial distributors and advisors along with giving the freedom of managing the complete business online. Working at REDVision Technologies and in the Fintech industry isn’t just a job for us. We got into this field for different reasons, but we all stay for the same reason – to uncover insights, make meaningful connections, infuse creativity, and improve the MFDs experience by transforming their businesses through technology and ideas.
Job Summary: REDVision Technologies is looking for an experienced Business Relationship executive to join our growing team!
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Business Relationship executive to join our team. As a Business Relationship executive, your main responsibility will be to educate and support our existing MFDs (Mutual Fund Distributors) on new business integration processes and how these can diversify an MFD's income. Your primary objective will be to drive business growth and achieve sales targets by effectively educating MFDs and mentoring them.
- Educate and support existing MFDs: Provide comprehensive training and guidance to our existing Mutual Fund Distributors on the new feature integrated into the software. Ensure that they are well informed about the latest feature, services, and contests that can help them to diversify their income.
- Achieve sales targets: Build relationships with MFDs by educating them on the new offering and the current market condition.
- Provide new feature training: Conduct training sessions and workshops to familiarize MFDs with the new business integration tools, systems, and procedures. Ensure their proficiency in utilizing these resources to maximize business opportunities.
- Build relationships with Business Partners and AMC Ground team: Establish and maintain strong relationships with our Business Partners relationship managers and the Asset Management Company (AMC) Ground team. Collaborate closely with them to align business goals, and resolve issues.
- Coordinate with the business partner ground team: Act as a liaison between our MFDs and the business partner ground team to address customer queries, concerns, and issues. Coordinate with the team to provide timely and accurate resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain reports and exchange query data: Regularly update and maintain reports related to new feature integration, sales performance, and customer queries. Facilitate the exchange of query data and relevant information between the Relationship Manager (RV) team and the Business Partner support team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field. Relevant certifications and qualifications will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in business integration, sales, or relationship management within the financial services industry, preferably in the mutual fund sector.
- Strong understanding of mutual fund products, market trends, and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with MFDs, Business Partners, and internal teams
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets and drive business growth.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in using technology platforms, CRM systems, and MS Office Suite.
- Ability to analyze data, generate reports, and derive meaningful insights.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.