Experienced in Customer Relationships
REDVision Computer Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Offering B2B application services since 2006 to help organizations & IFA to exceed their technological expectations in India & Abroad. Our competencies lie in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Development and Maintenance.
The team's exposure lies in software implementation, and Product range starts from Wealth Management Software ERP system which is currently used by more than 4000+ CFPs and MF Advisors across 450+ cities in India who are providing professional advisory services to 55,00,000+ satisfied Online Portfolio users across the globe, which makes Wealth E-office one of the India's largest Wealth management software providers in India, other product ranges from financial website development, Financial tickers & Financial Planning software.
About the role
After-sales service is the support, a company provides to customers after they've already bought its product. It encompasses customer onboarding, customer service, product training, services. After sales service refers to various processes which make sure customers are satisfied with the products and services of the organization.
- Establish good work relationship with clients to ensure increased patronage and revenue.
- Assisting clients in resolving issues.
- Coordinate the operations of unit to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Supervise all post-sales services offered to clients to ensure the firm’s promise of good customer service.
- Supervising all customer follow-up, and general business plans to make sure customer are satisfied and that sales improves.
- Relevant Industry/Domain Certification done & Clearing Internal and External assessment.
- Excellent English communication (Written & verbal).
- Strong Understanding of basic computer languages and Efficient in MS-Office
- Expert in IT Inbound /Outbound Customer Service.
- Excellent Convincing & Presentation /Demonstrations skills.
- Relevant Sales/Domain Certification done & Clearing Internal and External assessment.