Software Consultant - Sales
REDVision Computer Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Offering B2B application services since 2006 to help organizations & IFA to exceed their technological expectations in India & Abroad. Our competencies lie in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Development and Maintenance.
The team's exposure lies in software implementation, and product range starts from Wealth Management Software ERP system which is currently used by more than 4000+ CFPs and MF Advisors across 450+ cities in India who are providing professional advisory services to 55,00,000+ satisfied Online Portfolio users across the globe, developed by ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company under advisory/consultation of Wealth managers/ CFPs/ CAs/Financial Advisors having combine work experience of more than 100 years.
About the role
A Sales Representative is a professional who initializes and manages relationships with customers. Responsible for communicating the benefits of a company's products in order to drive sales. Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services. He/she Should take Initiative to generate Leads with different ways like social media etc.
- Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Approaching Client and Closing Deals
- Scheduling Demos, Client Interactions, Proposals and Onboarding Client.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads. Participating in Training for Sales Department.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Good English communication (Written & verbal).
- Strong Understanding of basic computer languages and Efficient in MS-Office.
- Expert in IT Inbound /Outbound Sales.
- Should have Fundamental knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Preferred NISM SERIES V A - MUTUAL FUND DISTRIBUTORS Certified.
- Excellent Convincing & Presentation /Demonstrations skills.
- The candidate should be able to build good relationships with clients.